1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Chartwatch, page-68

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Hi Pandev, technically I agree with you. I posted on the very day that 1PG hit its high of 2.29 in late march that I thought 1.30 was a real possibility based on the fact I thought it had run too hard too fast. I have compared 1PG to ELD (similar charts). ELD actually formed an adam and eve bottom where adam touched the breakout line of the cup and handle and eve went just a little lower. Based on that then if 1PG follows the ELD script exactly then your 1.25 is a possibility.

However fundamentally is where you and I might disagree. In the last year the asx tech space has been filled with next best things, and frankly, I don't get most of them. They will release a news item about how they have signed a contract or an association with some obscure outfit that no one has ever heard of, and if you dig deep enough, you are left wishing you'd never heard of. But 1PG is different. They have a star studded line up of big name companies some of which are huge. I would think that these companies would all have done a bit of preliminary investigation into 1PGs potential before even agreeing to waste their time in a trial phase. Ask yourself why every Tom, Dick and Harry start up doesn't get these same opportunities if it were that easy. Take ISX just for example. Upon listing it raced out of the blocks because that's what asx tech start ups do in 2015. But since then the days and weeks are ticking by and the only signing they have had is solidpaytrust. I had never heard of solidpaytrust but upon researching I found most of the reviews to be less than flattering. Where are all the Amazons and Footlockers and Accentures and Red bulls etc and so forth if the ISX platform in so magnificent?? I believe that these big companies see in 1PG what I think I see....and there in may lie the current problem for 1PG. If I see this then I am sure many punters who are much more savvy than me see it as well. Perhaps 1PG is a little too good and thus got way ahead of itself in the shorter term. Now we see the froth coming off and questions about revenues and CRs and other hidden problems are starting to be heard around forums like HC as we get ever closer to a bottom.

I think 1PG is gonna do what it is gonna do technically in the short term but after that I am betting that it will then start the slow and steady grind upwards as it starts to realize its potential. ELD, as I have mentioned, is my reference chart and 6 weeks later after bottoming out ELD is making new highs. So for me at the moment it is a game of chicken. I will not be firing off any shots until I can see the whites of their eyes (so to speak).

This is still speculation on my part but when speculating you have to have something to hang your hat on. With 1PG I say that would be the list of big name clients that they have attracted. All IMHO.
    Last edited by NineLives: 21/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.