1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Chartwatch, page-81

1. 17,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    "Good to see green today China!"

Not for me it isn't LOL....not yet anyway.

I watched Pandevs video. In fact I watched it twice (the second time whilst NOT playing spider solitaire). I took Jason Lemkin literally everytime he said "Ok, let's take a step back, right" and as a consequence I am typing this in the front yard of the people who live across the street from my back neighbour....but I digress.

The video was actually very good and I would recommend it. However Pandev posted it as a warning about 1PG yet as I watched it I could not help thinking about how many boxes 1PG is actually ticking. SaaS start ups are hard in 2015. I get that and more so since watching the video. Either you are a home grown ma and pa "lifestyle" small outfit or it would seem you have to go hyper facebook and there is nothing in between. That makes me even more wary of other tech start ups that seem to be the flavour of the month on HC. One thing I did take away is that we could expect it to take between 5 quarters and 2 years before 1PG really goes intergalactic. We are into the 3rd quarter now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.