RAC 2.92% $1.94 race oncology ltd

Chat GPT Q&A, page-120

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1297
    Me: Can you please let me know what the definition of swiftly is? And also what time frame should I consider when someone uses the term swiftly? Please provide two examples.

ChatGPT: Certainly, "swiftly" is an adverb that means quickly, or at a high speed. It suggests that something is done in a fast and efficient manner.

The time frame associated with "swiftly" can vary based on context but generally implies a sense of urgency or promptness, with the specific duration depending on the task, context, or expectations. It's somewhat subjective. In some cases, swiftly might mean a matter of minutes or hours, while in others, it could refer to a few days, depending on what is considered fast or efficient within that particular context.

Here are two examples:

1. **When a girl says she'll call swiftly:** "Sarah had a great time at the coffee shop with John. As they were parting ways, she promised, 'I'll call you back swiftly.' In this context, 'swiftly' suggests that she plans to call him relatively soon, possibly later in the day or the next day, indicating her interest and intention to maintain prompt communication.

2. **When a company says they will provide a strategic update swiftly:** "The CEO announced that the company would release a strategic update swiftly in response to changing market conditions. While the exact time frame wasn't specified, it conveyed the company's commitment to providing the update promptly to adapt to the evolving business environment, which might imply a time frame of days or a week, depending on the circumstances and the company's typical response times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.055(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.96 $1.85 $333.0K 174.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3105 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 7574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.