MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

My opinion is that the media coverage over the weekend and the...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    My opinion is that the media coverage over the weekend and the resultant anticipation for buying on Monday will see this finish around the $5.50 mark come Monday afternoon, I could be wrong though. I think there are three things that are really interesting in relation to the recent announcement, some comments I have read and some of the media coverage I have viewed.
    1. The first is that while the DR in the US news clip maintains her professionalism and points toward the needed RCT to confirm remestemcel L use in ARDS, she does indicate that she has seen a direct correlation between its administration and improvement in vital signs within 4 hours of the patients being treated, this is massive.
    2. The second is that even if a vaccine is developed(which I hope for), there will always be people who don’t respond to the vaccine or, just like influenza, there will be mutations in the virus and resultant outbreaks, so if the clinical trial demonstrates similar results to what we have seen in the small cohort, we should see remestemcel L being used For many many years to come, and I am not even going to mention the need for it prior to COVID for those suffering ARDS from other viral and bacterial infections that are resistant to antibiotics or routine treatments. I feel as though people aren’t aware that ARDS is a complication of just about EVERY severe medical condition. This can include severe trauma, burns, any severe infection, therefore the application for remestemcel L is endless!
    3. The third is that once this trial is completed and if it demonstrates positive results, this will prove to the wider medical community that our stem cell therapies are effective in modulating the inflammatory response. Due to this, I can see it being much more likely for big pharmaceutical companies to offer partnerships and funding prior to the release of the results in conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis where we have already demonstrated a down regulation in TNF—alpha, interleukin 6 and 17 which are the driving causes of the symptomatology.

To look on the bright side of COVID, at least it has pushed for an awareness of stem cell therapies across the world and this may result in a vast improvement in the treatment and quality of life for those suffering a broad spectrum of chronic, pro-inflammatory conditions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 98.5¢ $2.580M 2.589M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 45744 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 131404 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.