CMS 0.00% 3.0¢ commsecure limited

chat to finance officer, page-2

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Well heres your answer RDK.These guys are running a tight ship and making it even tighter whilst increasing revenue all the time.I notice that C. Loyzaga,one of the principal directors has resigned,consequently saving the Co $140K a year.Not that She'll miss out on much as she holds substantial stock in an investment fund I believe.

The products they produce and taylor for market are interesting as they give the company an annuity based income thats directly proportional to the number of transactions carried out with their product via the internet and provides a secure environment for these transactions or details to be transferred.

Definitely agree with the point re prepaid mobiles as it adds a product that really should be pushed by the mobile retailers to the younger set that seem to get themselves readily into debt with plans.This would make the whole issue of getting more credit on a prepaid phone that much easier by being able to purchase credit online by transferring funds from a bank account rather than having to purchase it from a store retailer.As was said if they can tie this product in with either of the big 2 in this country their revenue could become very impressive indeed.

The more recent products are definitely aimed at upping the rate of annuity payments and therefore revenue.Well thought out as long as they are able to get some larger scale agreements happening as they have managed to do with Toyota financial.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.