chat with a realestate agent, page-18

1. 17,117 Posts.
    pwinne...
    I posted the same thing ....and I got no bites either...
    it was under a different thread
    .....copy of my post

re: 7/10 renters are buyers=will pay rent increase (kincella)
    Forum: Property (Back)
    Reply to: #42326 from kincella Views: 106
    Posted: 25/04/11 10:03 From: 122.110.xxx.xxx

New Post Post Reply Thread View (0)
    Back << Previous Post Next Post >>
    the confusion on the new lending rules that came in...may have had a larger impact than anticipated...(usual labor govnut stuff up...again)
    so the banks have not been lending to the over 40's....
    oh my goodness....
    the over 40's are part of the new scene of fhb....those gen x and y's who delayed buying their first home...were late nesting....and when they finally saved the deposit and hit the banks...they have been knocked back

kidding this has not had a huge impact for buyers...including the boomer investors...

I also note...chinese buyers have represented 50-75% of the buyers in selected burbs in melb and sydney in the past year...
    another left of field moment....they are restricted from buying at home...so they popped over here for some action...
    there is competition everywhere....its not just the dreaded boomers, the banks stalled lending to the over 40's, and then there is the overseas contingent to deal with...
    its not easy being green

ps apparently the young renters are not interested in green buildings, they just want the internet...ref in the first post article...
    well well well, so being green is really only selective...its not a mandatory life approach...

http://www.news.com.au/money/property/asic-gives-banks-green-light-to-relax-loan-rules/story-e6frfmd0-1226044315633

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.