AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

chat with david king md

1. 326 Posts.

Had a good chat with David King ;)

A lot said was covered in today?s update. They are waiting on the assay results from the East Wall of Mt Gunyan, which shouldn't be too far off, once received, it will go to the board to release to the market. The delays in the JORC he said was due to them being so busy with all the things going on. Purchasing equipment, mine start up etc... they just take time.

He is clearly pleased about the copper and zinc potential and stated that the drilling there is all about the company?s sustainability long term. He said in reply to my question, "is there enough you think to be mineable?" That?s why we are drilling it, results have exceeded expectation and it is a polymetalic tenement, we believe down the track we can expand into other minerals. Had a chat about various stuff, silver prices, JP Morgan?s etc... He said don?t worry too much about JP, they are working on behalf of lots of investors, their holdings will be up and down. He is remaining bullish for 2-3 years on silver as well. But as he said, what goes up must come down. That?s where he sees the copper and zinc as another source of income for the company potentially, so that?s why they are putting a lot of resources into it. He is clearly excited (as much as I) to see the first silver bars to be poured soon, a real milestone in the company?s history.

All in all, I thanked him on behalf of the shareholders for putting his own hard earn't money into the company, which he thanked me for. He stated that he has a lot of money invested and it?s the SP that will reward him and us. We ended up talking about today?s movement, which he stated will certainly attract some attention of some bigger investors.

Please remember what said above is his rough words, not verbatim, I wasn't recording it...

All in all, a great chat and he certainly left me excited in anticipation of the next ann's to come. The results of the fly over, copper drilling program, JORC upgrade, first silver bar poured and ramp up.

I can safely say our investment is in the hands of a very dedicated Managing Director.

Well done DK, keep up the GREAT work mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.