MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

chat with interested parties

1. jwt
    3,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    To ease a bored week ( well not quite true with apg on the boil eh Bud) I spoke to both Hans in the Mel office and Tony at Hanumans. Hans seems to spend his life on planes to the asia area and seems quite confident that things are quietly on the go; beyond that Hans never says much, or is careful not to say much. Our various partners up there appear to be pushing hard in all areas; one being to start to bring changes in the voluntary nature of windscreen tags, and that may be changing for some categories. Tony was much more upbeat and seems to think 2011 could be a good year. He advises that the recent report was not a due diligence as such but more a brokers report aimed at influencial circles. And Next One is apparantly a part of Arrowhead, not a separate entity. I was surprised at the value of tags. Certainly more than 20 times what I had imagined; ie somewhere between 1 and 2 bucks. Not sure the chat eased all my fears, but have to say both were very positive for the future; and thankfully We should see costs start to fall dramatically. cheers jwt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.