MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

chat with interested parties, page-5

1. 84 Posts.
    jwt - We've heard the mantra about costs being cut for a long time now, but apart from selling the printer division I don't know what else they can cut. It costs a certain amount of money to run a listed company, a fact I don't think the Chairman and the other now longish-term term totally inexperienced public company director, Riad Tayeh, (as well as the thankfully now departed space cadet) have ever understood.

My guess therefore is that the comment about costs being cut dramatically relates to the printer division finally being sold.

My concern, though, is that the Board seems to think that the way to make money is by cutting costs, not by earning revenue. You've got to spend money to make money, and by my reckoning if they sell the printer business there'll only be seven employees/contractors left in the entire company, spread across three continents.

If you don't have people to sell your product the evidence ha been there in Mikoh for many years that the market doesn't come to you. Some have criticised Matt Blomfield for employing staff in the US in ales and marketing roles, but at least he was trying to get sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.