GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

re: still got huge potential Jd88 - agree.I'm still and buying...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: still got huge potential Jd88 - agree.
    I'm still and buying more.
    Here's why - just from research.
    From todays ann my thoughts are:
    they would not be considering setting production casing if ithey did not believe it was commercial

Re-post of previous post.
    Just correlating their news. Worth reading through.

Extract from Ann of November 1st:
    (Note no time given for wireline results - and should reach 13,350ft by 5th Nov)
    "A geophysical wireline logging survey was commenced early this morning. The survey will
    more adequately test the character of previously announced gas shows and define zones to
    be perforated and production tested at the completion of the well. It will also allow better
    correlation between seismic data and the geology exposed by this well, and aid in the siting
    of the next well on the prospect.
    Well expected to be at 13,350ft on November 4th from this anns data.
    Extract from ann Nov 3rd
    Paradox Basin #1 is at 13,150 feet (4,008 m), in the Cane Creek member of the
    Pennsylvanian Paradox Formation (see table and graphic below). The Cane Creek Member
    comprises a cyclic sequence of dolomite, shale and salt.
    The well has consistent elevated levels of background and connection gas, with trip gas up to
    3,965 units.
    A geophysical wireline logging survey completed successfully and on schedule down to
    13,000 feet. The results of the survey will aid in definition of zones to be perforated and
    production tested at the completion of the well.
    The well is approximately 200 feet above the projected top of the primary objective of the
    well, the Leadville Limestone Formation (estimated depth: 13,350 feet). It is anticipated
    that the well will reach the top of the Leadville Limestone within 2 days."
    Next: Ann of November 6th becomes extremely interesting.
    Extract:"Two significant gas shows have been encountered, from 13096’ to 13104’, and from 13148’
    to 13152’, in vuggy dolomite between salt horizons. The host dolomite is the best quality
    reservoir rock so far seen in this well. The well continues to have consistent elevated levels of
    background and connection gas."
    They DID achieve the 13,350ft by November 5th - where they originally expected Leadville to start. Realised it was deeper and on 6th had reached 13,720ft. (anticipating Leadville 13,900ft now)
    They said on 6th wireline results were now undergoing analysis and results early this week. It's still only Tuesday their time - may I suggest the testing would have only started on Monday - so give them up to 24 hours from now and I'm sure we'll have them.
    Now todays Ann
    Drill has reached 14,107 feet - so had Leadville been at the anticipated 13,900, we'd be there. Instead reached next level (Cane Creek) and put Leadville down to anticipated 14,500ft to be reached within 2 days, with a new drill bit - so good - another time consuming job out of the way.
    My prognosis
    The announcing has been clear and concise - I have no reason to suspect anything other than we will reach Leadville on or before Friday where we will get the clearest ann on gas results from the deeps.
    I also believe we will get the wireline log results by tomorrow. (possibly Leadville too at hte speed they are drilling - and the fact that 14,500 ft is purely an estimate of depth.

I'm getting more excited about the end results.
    Hope you are too!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.