EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Chat With Managing Director on 04/04/22

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey everyone.

I am a long-term holder, more than 2.5% of the company sits with me.

I had a chat for the first time with the Managing Director today and am pleased to share.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
    The reason we are getting less announcements that the sentiment I have examined on this forum is because the company is being limited by the ASX as they have deemed many of the proposed announcements as marketing. Speaking with Bill he made an astute observation that mining companies get to post a new announcement whenever there is a single drill hole made and companies such as this are limited (there is a bias in the ASX).

SHIPPING:
    - In the US with current shipping it can take as long as 8 months to get a supply of the honey there... There is however quite a large supply there at the moment. Japan is much quicker it take 2-2.5months

NEW PRODUCTS
    - There is the 3P product being released in May - Prebiotic, Probiotic and Postbiotic
    - Later in the year are Gummies, Sprays, VEGAN HONEY.

DISTRIBUTION
    - This new company, the reason we are unable to find any information on it is because it is new...
    - It is made up of key marketing people from marketing agencies that did work for Woolworths, Coles, Eco Farms, Harris Farms and more health food stores.
    - This company is only taking on 5 companies to start with, we are one of them and the main sales guy who is toted as quite a gun own enough of a stake in the company to care about it working
    - Products are set to enter stores and retail chains in the coming months, while it will enter Woolworths, it will only be the high end Woolies, like the ones in Sydney's Easter Suburbs

SALARIES
    - Currently undertaking cost cutting measures across various segments of the business, including salaries

PROBIOTIC
    - Seems Australians are loving the probiotic more than the honey thus far.
    - The role-out of the probiotic overseas is coming.

CHINA
    - Turns out it was more than 15% of the money coming in, crossing our fingers that this opens up again, the distribution company that purchased a large portion of shares is still holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.