EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

I'm pretty sure the point @ExtremeLand was making was that share...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I'm pretty sure the point @ExtremeLand was making was that share holders should be hearing this directly from the company, not some random hotcopper user and apparent share holder.

Now, by no means am I saying you aren't a share holder, but this is the internet.. how do I know that's true? How do I know what you've said about the company is true? It's definitely an interesting read but it would be more credible if it came directly from the horses mouth and there's more than one way to get information out there.

Assuming what you wrote is all legit, I wonder if anything good will come from this or will this stock follow the trend of unimpressive quarterlies and share price drops. Call me a downramper if you want but I invested back in 2017 and am heavily in the red, five years and nothing but share price drops and large salaries for the people running this show. Thankfully my investment was only a couple of thousand, so it's like water off a duck's back, but I'm sure I can't say that for everyone unfortunately..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.