APX 21.0% $1.10 appen limited

ChatGPT is SCARY Good, page-2

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    100%

The moment I discovered ChatGPT I started using it at work.

I work in Local Government, so to send an email around to resident advising of night-works for example now takes me about 30 seconds - I put the command "Write an advisory email to resident on X road from numbers 44 to 90 advising them of Night Works this Friday and Saturday between 9pm and 3am. We will be doing footpath maintenance". The response it gave me was this...

Subject: Night Works on X Road - Friday and Saturday

Dear Residents of X Road (numbers 44 to 90),

I hope this email finds you well.

I am writing to inform you that there will be night works taking place on X Road between numbers 44 and 90 on Friday and Saturday of this week. The work will take place between the hours of 9pm and 3am.

The purpose of the work is to carry out necessary maintenance on the footpaths. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we will make every effort to minimize noise and disruption to your daily routines.

During the works, the footpaths in the affected area will be closed and local access will be restricted. We ask that you please refrain from parking on the street during these hours and make arrangements for alternative parking if necessary. Our crews will have the necessary signage and barriers in place to direct traffic and pedestrians around the work site.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at [contact number or email address].

We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely, [Your name]

[Your Title/Company]
    Last edited by Rudiger: Grammar 10/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.190(21.0%)
Mkt cap ! $244.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ $1.12 95.0¢ $21.82M 20.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 53102 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 12850 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.