KCN 1.95% $1.51 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Does anyone have a serious response as to why blasting hasn't...

1. 899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2269
    Does anyone have a serious response as to why blasting hasn't commenced after being promised back in August it was "soon" ?

Seriously, I've had a gutful of Mgmt not responding to me about November production reports for 2 months, then the forced quarterly report admits it was total horseshit ! I haven't received an apology ? confused.png anybody e-mail them to say it's not good enough ?

If i was wrong confronting them, then fair enough with no response, lovegod is the idiot, ignore idiot lovegod...... But they were wrong and don't have the goodness of Character to admit it other than a sneaky little note at the bottom of the forced quarterly report and blame the Thai's again..... Blame Akara, blame the Thais.

I even e-mailed another KCN employee directly to tell them to look into it in early December .. i said please , you can go look at the production figures today in the office and confirm if the AGM presentation was correct right know today........ NO response....

anyway, back at Chatree Festival Carnival daily fun party.........

One BMX track almost complete ! Those Thai bureaucrats don't mess around with permit delays and whatever other crap they can think of when it comes to building Stuff that benefits the Thai's with all our hard earned Royalty cash they get 6 weeks before we receive 1c !

Why did Ross even Agree to re-open under these ridiculous circumstances that he knew about before he agreed to reopen ? Maybe the same answer as why whoever bought Neuva Esperanza agreed to ridiculous holding costs ? Give them a Bonus ! they deserve it !confused.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5912/5912727-e1924c690cb78a74cba0b7299cd856c1.jpg

Ohhhh look at this below...... nobody can fix the simple PMR delay or royalty pre-payment insanity in over 10 months, but they can enjoy another useless sitting around chit chatting luncheon trying to milk more shareholder funds into this sneaky little country...

%ucking politicians !!

I wonder if this KCN employee did anything worthwhile standing up for KCN shareholders or just enjoyed the luncheon smiling like a Cheshire Cat... Good news is it wasn't Jamie's face, so hopefully he has got the message .. what.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5912/5912749-86e260dcee794996d0b2318cf6bdec61.jpg

The great thing about the evolution of the mobile phone camera is we all just get to see how much Politicians, CEO's & our leaders sit around all day doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ! what.png

Can someone tell me why we are even processing stockpiles if it's all being blown on Chatree Festival carnival / Thai Staff Salaries / Administration / corporate / Royalties & not 1 c from all of last quarter went to refurbishment of plant #1....... NOT 1 CENT !

The Only people benefiting is Nucharee loansharks interest / her mining costs & all the Thai salaries / tree planting / Thai community ~

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5912/5912900-316729e4d91dc7606df7f8e3a7135b19.jpg

So -$500 really from being operational and blowing all our stockpiles & people make fun of me confronting them on all the small wasted flights / accommodation / attending conferences / free lunches / free Akara T-shirts / free stupid hats , when in fact if we didn't waste the money on those things we would have made a profit, so basically ALL PROFITS WENT TO FLIGHTS / ACCOMODATION / ATTENDING CONFERENCES ------ every single last dollar of profit was blown on crap from our Thai Charity not-for- profit . eek.png

Pretty funny the Thai's convince us they doing us a favor to let us reopen and all it's done is funneled shareholder cash and debt into Thai pockets & they have snuck themselves out of paying any compensation for the 6 year illegal closure so far... Maybe the sneaky Thai's are clever and we are the stupid ones letting them do it to us....confused.png

Yet if we enforced the award, at least the award would have only gone to the just 221 million shares on issue Victims instead....

Our Mgmgt have a lot of improvement to get ourselves out of this whole they have put us in with simple cost cutting they shouldn't have been spending in the first place,...

Maybe they should have waited until 2024, until actually running a profitable business, before enjoying there multiple Thailand celebration trips early in the 2023 selfie extravaganza to enjoy Nucharee's green chicken curry & fluffy rice, Ross's favorite !sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.51
Change
-0.030(1.95%)
Mkt cap ! $386.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.53 $1.54 $1.49 $704.3K 466.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9781 $1.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 5045 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.