KCN 0.30% $1.68 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Chatree gold mine opens, page-224

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117

DUH Expat63what’swith you? I know you ALWAYS deal in FACTS, not! I find it amazing that you cannothelp yourself with a continual barrage on KCN. Why is this so? You have nosentiment, (in more ways than one), and you don’t hold. When is “WE”going to be involved?

Does Google provide you with such information thatyou feel free to embellish that with your FACTS and accuracy? Or as I askedpreviously do you live at the mine?

From my limited understanding a Cat 777 dump truckis an excellent 100T machine for open cut operations. One would have to believethe trucks did the job previously, so why not now? Your factual commentswill be appreciated. Lotus Hall seems to have that balance under control??

If I were Jamie I’d be Sh!tting mah pants cause I reckon you’d have to be looking at becoming the new CEO, with the backing of we you’re a shoe in.

Sorry Expat63, I prefer to play 18 hole golfcourses not 2 x 9's. Google tells me you have at least 7 hours drive from Chatree to Kaosai, guess that’s plenty of time to dream up further delusional facts?

Gotta say youstill haven’t had the courtesy or balls to acknowledge that youwere in fact INCORRECT with your statement of $1:45 buy in?

Remember as you say, “Money Talks …… “Bullsh#t WALKS””

With your example on HotCopper it’s NO wonder thatopen media fields so much CRAPP.

Fascinating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.68
Change
0.005(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $433.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.69 $1.65 $694.0K 416.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10546 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.68 6584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.