PDN 9.14% $9.79 paladin energy ltd

Cheap as chips ! What a bargain, page-4

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    There are loads of reasons to invest in Uranium as your article states Jackpot. I think we know them and we agree. What totally shits me is that something is driving this company to ridiculously low levels which are unjustified and it stinks. I am furious that we lost Borsho- who actually gave a shit about the company, to this investment banker who has a lot more interest in pushing for a crap takeover price for his Chinese buddies than giving a toss about us long term holders who are bleeding. Hell the guy will make more in 3 months being a temporary CEO than I will have lost in my investment in this company so why what does he have to lose? Despite taking the opportunity to average down many of us just get continually screwed and will be screwed again with a crap takeover offer of under 50cents. I never thought this could happen to PDN but with recent changes in management, combined with a rising U price and somehow a lower SP it just doesn't make sense and I don't think any of this was truly in shareholders interest, unless of course they were lucky enough to buy their entire holdings at recent depressed prices. I realise I'm ranting but I've had enough. Surely I'm not the only one out there that wants to bloody scream.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.79
Change
0.820(9.14%)
Mkt cap ! $2.905B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.80 $9.98 $9.66 $39.14M 4.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8 $9.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.80 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.