HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

Wowww weeee... dump continued at 33.5c, when I thought they were...

1. 219 Posts.
    Wowww weeee... dump continued at 33.5c, when I thought they were just playing around with small sells at those levels.

Yes this will make the relatively fearless amongst us fear a little. To what end would the Insto who got 18 Mil worth for 38c be dumping??? Not for a loss if they been sold on the Coy- maybe for a Dump then pump. Others fearing an ANN stating Insto selling out at a loss, if possible. Would put doubt into many RE: 2nd Well.

Anyway overall I am confidence the Well 1 is producing the flow rates that Coy states and will make over 4 Mil pm in revenue. Little under 3 Mil pm in profit... so purely basing an accummulation on forward earnings valuation and current production. Oil is sky high... can only help us.

Some fishy stinks in this dumping. All probably 2nd guessing themselves now... what if Insto dumping, what if insiders dumping, what if problems with Well 1... etc etc.

What if...the world ends. All a strategic and shaking of the tree dump. Get rid of those with stop losses then Pump. Will be a good DUMP then Pump play if this is fact. Well played... IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.