BGL 0.68% $1.48 bellevue gold limited

cheap as chips, page-22

1. 4,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    At the risk of repeating myself, I do have to make the point that DRG is simply NOT trading on anywhere near fundamentals right now. This is tru of many many speccy stocks ATM but moreso in DRG's case due to the very heavy sell off from pattos in the weeks following the CR announcement.

That there had been no buying interest in DRG/CEO for quite some time is a "given": this has been true of many specs. It is a simple fact of life right now that equity markets are NOT the asset class of choice in the current global maalaise....But coupled with the effect of Pattos very heavy selling (which from memory was something like a massive 16%+ of all turnover over a prolonged period) then the share price was only ever going one way. And now - it seems - we have CR investors cutting and running, hence a further 10% drop below the CR price.

NONE of this, coupled together, can possibly make for a share price that IN ANY WAY COULD POSSIBLY reflect true value.

Lets leave the administrative "issues" aside for the moment and consider the above...I am sure quite a few of you would agree.

So, all in all, there is simply nothing one can do and I would think that it would be a terrible mistake to be forced to bail out at these levels on this specific stock.

A final thought of caution though...its -15 in the Overhangoy area this time of year...does that cause any problems for drilling exercises that anyone knows of? If so, it might be awhile before it can commence? Hence...a period of "no news"?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.