1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Cheap as Chips!!!!, page-77

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    If you simply look at the numbers on the buy side compared to the sell side, then you'd quite logically get the impression of this going to 5 cents tomorrow.

The buying frenzy is interesting, and cannot be explained by any of us retail holders, because it does seem to be on quite good volume, which usually only happens when something is going on in the background, but has as yet not been divulged. I'd expect tomorrow they will have to answer to an ASX Query please explain.

I'd expect from the USA trade overnight, that something maybe happening in the USA with Fish Lake, but that's only speculation and we'll have to wait and see if there is an announcement.

Or there may have been a breakthrough with Direct Lithium Extraction methods by the companies they are technically working with on these technologies.

My impression is that if it crossed above a $300m or $400m market cap, that they might call a halt and do a capital raising, especially since the last one was only done at 0.005c (half a cent), and they clearly stated there was not a enough cash raised from that to pay off the Fish Lake JV, which I'm sure they'd like to do ASAP with another small raise at a much higher price, if the share price was high enough. I'd expect something above 5 cents might do it.

Tomorrow could be just as interesting.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $38.74K 14.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 180381230 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 39662259 75
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.