PAC 1.41% $10.80 pacific current group limited

capital- thanks for your post, you are an accountant so more...

1. 103 Posts.
    capital- thanks for your post, you are an accountant so more familiar than alot of us here with financial planning products and those (like TRG's funds) that offer them. what is your take on the funds management market- i read i think in fin review that australia has more funds per capita than any other country, too many small ones that each have insufficient FUM and each thinking they got the edge so they hang in there. i don't know if TRG is an acquisitive company, but surely if we had too many independent fund managers before the current sharemarket meltdown we should see alot of rationalisation pretty much about now, so TRG and some of the not so small ones might be in a good position to mop up/consolidate.

you mentioned alot of their good staff left, that would have been in the bull years leading up till now? do you think this mob has it to bring them (or folks like them) back now that too-unrealistically-high personal expectations may be dashed?

barny- your query, we can't go too far with recommending you go for a short term punt or not, hotcopperies are not licenced financial advisers. i guess someone could come on and say that they did it. i am not much for technical analysis so i can't comment on whether this stock has good looking charts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.80
Change
0.150(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $556.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.70 $10.83 $10.60 $507.0K 47.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 186 $10.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.88 2950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.