ADX 9.09% 10.0¢ adx energy ltd

cheap as chips, page-2

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Hi,
    The annual report certainly has a lot in it to make you happy to believe in this company.
    But one thing I know by owning this stock for quite a long time, it has not been easy.
    I can assure you I was extremely annoyed with these people when they did the last capital raise.

But now I feel it is the right time.
    This is for the people who haven't done their homework here.
    When they first began in Austria the numbers were quite pathetic, but since then the numbers have dramatically improved.
    revenue for the financial years was in Australian dollars.
    In 2019 $ 693,000
    In 2020 $ 7,169,000
    In 2021 $ 9,230,000
    In 2022 $ 15,155,000
    This was the first part for me. Going from $693,000 to over $15 million is quite a big jump. Especially with limited funds, in a small amount of time.
    Now, with the gas supply from Russia being cut off. People in Europe have woken up and realise how volatile they are to their supply of oil and gas.

The second part for me,
    Is when MCF got involved with the Farm-in Funding Secured to Drill Giant Welchau Gas Prospect, (the GameChanger)
    The people that run the new MCF have a proven track record for Success for their shareholders. Like Ford Nicholson. if you're not sure who he is, just Twitter MCF energy and watch a few videos. you'll be quite impressed.
    Most people don't know that the European Commission has decided that power plants burning natural gas can be considered generators of green energy. This means they can count as sustainable investments. Which is opened a lot of doors for quick expiration
    Which led to ADX agreements with the Austrian Mining Authority for the expansion of the current 450 km2 license area for exploration to 1022 km2 A potentially transformational portfolio of new opportunities targeting large gas resources inresponse to Europe’s energy supply crisis.

And the many other reasons why
    Anshof Oil Field Production License Awarded
    Vienna Basin Green Hydrogen Storage Project
    Geothermal Pilot Project in Austria
    Exploration in Romania
    Repayment of $2.18 Million of Loan Notes
    Anshof Assessment confirms 5.2 Mil barrels of 2P Reserves
    Commercial Production Commences From Anshof-3 Discovery Well
    Offshore Italy License for Gas
    Directors accumulating more shares (definitely a confidence booster)

I will end on this Note,
    although I have been frustrated with this stock overtime.
    I now feel comfortable about the investment that I have made on this company.
    This is the main reason I have invested a small fortune on this stock, because I believe it's going some were,
    The key is facts, not emotions.
    which I have done before with other stocks and totally regret.
    besides the fact, this is just my opinion
    So good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $43.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $337.9K 3.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 712505 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 437844 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 1853473
Last updated 15.16pm 06/05/2024 ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.