PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Morning Waiken, and any others interested in PMH - having just...

1. 342 Posts.
    Morning Waiken, and any others interested in PMH - having just read their Qtrly activities report today I am happy to see some results and movement in relation to Shamrock and Sentinel.

"• Initial drill testing of the Shamrock project, Nevada USA commenced late in the quarter,
    with a total of 10 RC holes planned. Results for the first two holes and the upper portion
    of the third hole have now been received and include; 3m @ 4.9% copper, 9.1m @
    1.23% copper and 12.2m @ 1.2% copper.
    • At the Sentinel project, North Dakota USA, check analysis programs that form a portion
    of the resource estimate process have now been finalized for uranium and molybdenum
    confirming the original grades to be precise and accurate. Initial resources for the
    Church Deposit, the first area drilled within the Sentinel project are now scheduled to be
    reported in the first week of August."

The Shamrock results look good to me although I am no guru on interpreting these sort of results. I understood they were looking for a high quality 'hot spot' of copper and believed it lay in Shamrock and other possibilities in the AM area - they may have found it.

However, the result on Sentinel is much more important I think - confirmation that previous drilling results (which would have cost PMH a bomb if it had had to pay for these originally - what a gift) has been made - sounds innocuous but what it means is that there is significant U etc. where they thought there was. This would seem to signal the next stage of development is nighe?

I am happy but, as usual, no one else has noticed SP wise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.