PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Hi again waiken - you are making my day - I have been a big...

1. 342 Posts.
    Hi again waiken - you are making my day - I have been a big holder for about 5 years now and watched the opportunities wax and wane. Some optimism from elsewhere certainly confirms that I am right in my long term assessment (proving my partner wrong finally). Quatera was the third player I was referring to but obviously my head for the numbers was a bit foggy. Nevertheless, the original conclusion I reached some 18 months ago, that consolidation was the way to go and that 30B was about the number, is proving to be worthy of some faith. I agree with you that the area will be looked at at a whole. If you read some of the Pacmag releases from last year (and maybe 2007) they effectively flag this without actually saying so. I also know that the MD would prefer to either mine or sell - he is not particularly interested in a sale that involves royalties that might come some time never. This being the case and Pacmag not being likely to be in a position to raise enough capital (probably a couple of Billion) to buy everyone else out and mine themselves, I would say we are looking most probably at sale - question will be when and that will based around price (I recall my ref to $5 a share - that will see me out). Ta for the information and confirming the numbers for me.
    Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.