TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Hi guys. I've only just found this on Investorweb from...

1. 21 Posts.
    Hi guys. I've only just found this on Investorweb from yesterday, for others who missed it.. :

Troy discovers its best gold deposit yet; shares surge
    By RWE Australian Business News, 25 Feb 2004

Sydney - Wednesday - February 25: (RWE) - Shares in Troy Resources NL soared when they resumed trading today after the company announced a second gold discovery far superior to its first one.
    The shares surged 54c to close at $2.25 after hitting a high of $2.35.

The new discovery, the Lord Nelson Deposit, is about 30 kilometres south-east of the company's Bulchina Mine near Sandstone, WA.

It has readily evident potential for economic development.

Drilling has so far proved continuity of mineralisation over 210m, but there is an expectation that the main gold lode system will extend for 500m or more.

Directors said "the substantial widths and excellent grades of intersections obtained to date indicate the Lord Nelson discovery is much superior to Troy's earlier significant Lord Henry discovery and has evident potential for development as an open pit mine".

Chairman Mr John Jones said: "Lord Nelson is the best discovery ever made by Troy and it has the potential to transform the company to a larger scale, long-life gold producer.

"It surpasses our recently-discovered Lord Henry Deposit, which we also expect to mine.

"The zone that has yielded both these discoveries is a most compelling target for further exploration," Mr Jones said.

- at current price 2.15, even with it's appreciation, it SEEMS to still be an absolute bargain, Someone posted something earlier about a decent divi' also that they pay. Any thoughts on this one?
    Thanks,
    Mick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.