DES 0.00% 8.6¢ desoto resources limited

cheap cheap cheap

1. 1,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Cheap Cheap Cheap
    How low can this stock go?
    As I’ve mentioned before we have a seller dictating the share price and has done over the last few months, he opened today’s sell off with a sell order of 200,000 shares to sell at 22 cents. My thoughts are he must be nearing the end (or should I say, I hope he’s nearing the end!) if any one has further thoughts please let me know.
    At 20-21 cents this stock is cheap, very cheap, just read the Lodge and the Intersuisse reports to back it up then add future acquisitions which are clearly Destra’s short term focus now the half yearly’s out. Say they add one if not two acquisitions with profits of $3m, plus any synergies, and costs Destra $9-$10m to buy (note this size acquisition IMO is vary conservative based on size of their recent acquisitions) this would up their earnings for 08’ to $9-$10m which IMO puts them on a PE of approx 4-5X. Further to this as clearly mentioned in the Lodge report Destra is only just starting to deliver synergies for the last set of acquisitions made plus start to deliver growth within each of them.
    Any one who questions Dom and his team’s ability to deliver should look at what they archived with the hoisting/business side of the company. Dec 05’ say 15 months ago Destra had a SP of 10-12 cents with a market cap of $10-$12m they have then sold part of that same business for $19.8m plus still has the coms business worth $5m+ and the music interests (note that these businesses have had vary limited growth over 06 due to Destra changing direction) so to sum up in dec 05 the company was under valued considerably (50%+) and that is what where seeing today IMO.
    When the brokers and fund managers start to understand this stock we will all be rewarded big time as share holders. Put a decent PE of 15-20X on 08’ earnings once we know what the acquisitions are and we talk a SP of 50 cents minimum IMO. Do your own sums and give me your thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.466M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.6¢ $6.318K 73.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 225000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.