PRE 0.00% 6.0¢ pacrim energy limited

Thanks BH! Fatherhood is great, enjoying every moment, I'm just...

1. 830 Posts.
    Thanks BH! Fatherhood is great, enjoying every moment, I'm just hoping that I don't have to put my shares in a draw for he to get on a rainny day!

Thoughts on the worthington well!

Well it has been a long time with just no info that even I have had worries about the final outcome. However I have gone back through my research and done some more. And it seems that these wells can take a long time to test espically when you are testing 7 zones at +13,000ft. Most wells in the sacramento only test around 1-3 zones at around 5-7,000ft. So basically it could quite easilly take 10 days per zone?

There is so many different reasons for it taking so so long, and we are just guessing really. Is the well horizontal? If so then they will have to push the packers down on drill pipe this takes a long time. Are they having to fracture the formation or use acid....we don't know.

If I have doubts about the gas then I guess so will everyone else who hasn't done the research that I have. And hence the share price fall. As people get out due to the bear market that we are seeing....nobody wants risk.

The phone calls were positive, but I will phone Rodney again tomorrow.

Questions I will ask:
    1. Are you still flow testing?
    2. Which zone are you on?
    3. How long is it taking per zone?
    4. How have the flow tests gone, have you seen any gas, condensate or oil?
    5. How long do you think it will be before we the shareholders get to know what you do?

Anything else please add (can someone put up his phone number again as I have lost it).

Carlisle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.