XJO 0.18% 8,002.8 s&p/asx 200

cheap n cheerful friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Apology Trendsetters.

It's like this. Business has been tough since the GFC. Not whinging, just a fact.

As some of you know, my business is in the retail sector. Many of my competitors are doing some pretty crazy prices to drum up business....and are going down the tubes because of it...hopefully:)

We want to be in business for the turnaround. I feel we are a little too professional (30years in business) to get quite so down n dirty with the competition, never the less, we still have to compete with the other doggies for the available bones.

Consequence is that we are doing twice the hours for half the dosh. That means the crankers aren't up to scratch for the time being.

So do I continue to do a plain wrapper cranker or drop them all togethor? I certainly don't want to do that.

We neeed the crankers as they keep the daily thread cohesive for the real contributors to post in. It's mess and will fall to bits otherwise, so I figure better a cheap 'n' cheerful cranker - for the time being - than nothing at all.

I would miss you all terribly if it fell apart (wiping a tear from one's eye).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.