ACS 0.00% 0.6¢ accent resources nl

cheap oppies, page-8

1. 709 Posts.
    christ almighty Bigfella, I have just checked the bid at 12c, that would really be taking the p#ss out of my margin loan if that were me.

no I pulled mine from 13 or 13.5 yesterday as something just felt a little off if you would believe that. Felt it might go lower in other words,just looked liked it from the way things were developing in the bid/asks. They seem to be attempting to spook people into selling as low as possible (i.e. near 11c mark). Bigger sellers obviously wont but smaller parcelled chaps like MR 60k have either had enough and taken out their profits (trading or otherwise) or are worried about the drop and are consequently getting out.

I am down a fair bit across board in recent months that i can not play with that type of money anymore unfortunately, aside from my cores. Even then few are profitable ATM and as only young and not desperately in need of the cash I can call some 'investments' while others really were that. It really expunges the fun out of the market when you are in that position too, I don't like it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.838M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 545341 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 2560 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.