RHT 3.45% 5.6¢ resonance health limited

cheap sellers drying up ?, page-21

1. 9,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 885
    Hi couchtrader. I have mixed feelings. I am sick of crappy govt grants that are poorly targeted. I hope they use a model that has a very low initial and ongoing administration costs and that the govt actually takes equity in the projects free carried like the PNG govt does with mining. The govt has had 200 years of pissing money out and not getting value on pet and fashionable projects. i hope they force the projects they support to already have triple the funding already on board funded privately as that way the projects may have already passed a few real world reality tests and have a chance of actually producing some decent research as private investment who will have done the research on them wouldn't have funded them otherwise. Similar structure to what CWE has received only that the govt should get some equity in the project so if it becomes a world leader they then have a longer trailing dividend from the few that will be a success and become a little self funding in the long term if they invest well.

Simply I don't want my significant tax dollars pissed against the wall on fantasy projects and no equity in the successful ones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.