IND 2.44% 21.0¢ industrial minerals ltd

Cheap shell, page-75

1. 1,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    You are so right makka
    Just been shown the post you are referring to and it now appears the poster thinks he is posting for the betterment of everyone else! Nothing to do with personal interest of course.
    This is the same poster who repeatably asked for info from past Reports because he didn't understand them or was to busy to look himself.
    The same poster who seems to assume once bought then thats the strike price of one loss forgetting any further buying or that of volumes.
    He maybe down 10K and may have encouraged others but thats life and its tough sometimes. This company is not the only one with a history of poor performance in a tough sector. Firstly for me Indo and then Oil Sands.
    The poster then goes on to talk about Research. Is he kidding?
    Communication with shareholders has mostly been poor, but with a stable Top 20, Money in the bank, Management who have remained and taken pay cuts, Management who have money tied up in the Company, I would say there is some hope for the future.
    It seems I am not alone with my take on things anymore.
    Anyone that continues to hang on must surely also believe there is hope otherwise if you were levelheaded you would take what you can and go as a few have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $14.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 21.0¢ $1.168K 5.562K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1568 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 24205 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.