SMM 0.00% 0.3¢ somerset minerals limited

cheap under 40c, page-14

1. 2,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    thedave

"Do you guys know what you are talking about?"

Lets remember one thing, charting is not a science, and it is open to various interpretation. I will be blunt, if you were an expect "chartist" you would be making a fortune trading futures or derivatives :)

Looking at your points...23. What volume are you looking at? The point .23 area was hit on more than one occassion as a support line, it is now an area of concern for resistance. Those that bought at the pivot point low will be looking to .23ish to take profit. Also, for some who purchased at .30ish and above and then averaged down at the low, .23 (or thereabouts) would give them near break even exit.

At 33 - 35 we see some real volume. Be my guess that those that have held through this severe sell off will be holding their precious shares with the hope of turning a profit.

Seeing that you are apparently a charting expert, what does this pattern become if it makes a solid break through .23 & .23 becomes the new support.

This is a long term hold, but who knows what the reaction will be to the half report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.092M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $310 103.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 15261001 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 629762 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.