UXC 0.00% $1.22 uxc limited

I've been buying this week. Reasons below:From the Dec Half...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I've been buying this week. Reasons below:

From the Dec Half Results:
    "Revenue for the six months ended 31 December 2007 was $273 million, up 39%; while NPAT at $12.2 million rose 30%."

Chairman Geoff Lord on 26-Mar-2008:
    "We reiterate our February guidance that we expect FY08 revenue to approach $600 million with strong June quarter contributions from our recent acquisitions. With a full year’s contribution from our organic growth initiatives and our acquisitions we expect revenue to be around the $700 million level in FY09."

No profit warnings since then, and given the long lead times on IT projects, I'm expecting the June Qtr just finished, to be close to stated targets. So I'm hoping for a good 2nd half result and dividend.

The slowing economy may have an impact from the 09 1st half, but I'm in the IT game (a competitor to parts of UXC) and we have never been busier.

If the economy falls off a cliff in the next few months revenue will obviously be affected, but even a drop to $400 million revenue per year (thats a 33% drop from the 08 full year target of $600 million) should still see good profits. Costs can quickly be cut in IT by cutting head count as revenues fall.

With a market cap of just $173m, plus debt of $68m, I think this is a great long term buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UXC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.