VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

cheapcharlie...how are the charts looking now?, page-5

1. 286 Posts.
    True, jury is out wont know if this pays off till October. It would be great if the next ann included a project update and a reason as to why they decided to go into this venture now.

Its not the additional project that has everyone so piqued, as we all expect and need this company to grow. Its the timing that has me scratching my head.

I seriously doubt i will get anything worthwhile back however like they say, cant hurt trying..

This is an email i sent the VIL PR guys just now.

Hi XXXXXX,

Do you know why the Verus board chose to invest in a new prospect so close to expecting the spudding of several highly anticipated wells (SD and FP2)?

Are the current projects deemed too risky to gamble solely on them resulting in a share price increase? Allowing for a capital raising at a more comfortable price.

I feel as though share holders suffered more share dilution unnecessarily. Why was this venture needed to be bought into now? Why couldn?t the board wait 3 more months before acquiring this new project?

There are now almost 2 billion total shares (including options) on offer. Meaning that any short term success is going to be heavily sold into.

As a long term holder I find this extremely frustrating. I feel as though share holder sentiment was, for the first time in 6 months, starting to become optimistic only for this decision to turn that right around again.

If you could help allay some of my concerns that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

XXXXXXX

I will update you all with the response that i get if i get one.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.