cheaper housing on the way, page-116

1. 248 Posts.
    re: ** cheaper housing on the way gee dlux you really now how to host a good topic,

I to believe there will be cheaper houses in the next 2 years or so, I saw on tv last night that some lenders were offering no deposit loans talk about risky.

Stocko If you sold those 2 properties you made a loss on in todays market would you of still made a loss, if so I believe you paid to much, even though 5/7 returning a profit there pretty good odds.

A correction will happen it just remains to be seen how much, generally the correction is a small percentage.

I wonder if they have an equilavent of hotcopper where they just talk about properties and I wonder if they are now posting about shares.

I live in WA and our prices have taken off as much as the eastern states, so it might happen. If the eastern states prices remain at current levels will people who want to stay in OZ beforce to transfer to states with cheaper housing and in effect will that drive WA's prices up. The mind boggles

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.