KAR 2.81% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

cheaper, page-33

1. 12,390 Posts.
    Jovanco,
    I think holders are quite justified in being a tad grieved and emotional today. There were nearly a million Kar shares traded and a hammering down of 5% in a market which treaded water. There's a reason for a million shares going through and it's NOT market fluctuations. Anything over 300,000 - 400,000 traded on no news has shown in that past to not be normal trading. There's a few posters in here who have their gonads on the block, so if a day like today gets them a bit riled then so be it.

Re your comment-
    "Also, i stand by this comment. This stocks volatility has been alot smoother than usual in the last few months. Perhaps it's part of the wider market trend, but it is FACT."

You are correct in the observation, unfortunately the volatility has gone and we have been left with more assets and a slow decline. I'm a believer in the t/o outcome and I'm hoping and praying that it's sooner rather than later to end the crap ride. I wouldn't want to be management at the AGM, unless they can pull a bunny out of the Karoon hat in the next few weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.050(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.84 $1.79 $8.392M 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6282 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 79500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.