TCG 5.26% 20.0¢ turaco gold limited

rabooth, i feel your frustration and have been feeling for...

1. 226 Posts.
    rabooth, i feel your frustration and have been feeling for awhile now..however, "political issues" isn't something new for long time investors (those age 50+). Those that had invested in Africa, South east Asia, or S.America miners 10+ years ago would have felt the same as what we're feeling today. It takes a lot of time for people to gain that "confidence" to push the SP through the roof. Investors that have been investing in Africa before its boom have been rewarded handsomely today. I believe the same is coming for Central Asia miners like MSR. Kyrgyzstan is close to that point of change, with the presidential election coming up on 30th of October. Once the election is finalized and done for (appropriately and swiftly), we'll start seeing more interest from institutional investors pouring in as confidence starts building up.

MSR seems to be ticking all the boxes for receiving a mining approval. Most of its employees are Kyrgyz and local, feasibility report (TEO) conforms with Kyrgyzstan Ministry of Natural Resources standard, local workers & people support for the project, negotiating mining construction/development with Chinese companies (which Kyrgyzstan government will love to have good business relationship with), and most important of all, its cashed up. So the only reason left for the lag in SP seems to be from the lack of confident in Kyrgyzstan politics.

After 30th of October, if presidential election is conducted peacefully and successfully, i think there'll be more interest in this company. I think this is the reason why institutional investors are subscribing and providing support/cash to MSR.

Personally, I do hope Almazbek Atambayev wins this coming election. This guy is pro-miners and strongly support/encourage for international investors. I do not know how about other candidates, but this guy seems like the best guy out there.

I might be wrong, but if I am, please let me know. :) I just hate the short (days) term price fluctuation. I rather see people get the hell out of it (take some loss and sell through the buy orders) rather than trying to sell bit by bit at a time. But hey, its their money eh :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $149.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $174.5K 901.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97333 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 175052 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.