FAU 0.00% 0.1¢ first au limited

OK so let's look at those numbers.In the 11 days of trading...

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    OK so let's look at those numbers.

In the 11 days of trading posted the average number of trades is a shade under 10 and the average volume a shade under 1 mill. In the past 3 days the average number of trades is over 11.5 and average volume 1.4 million. So 2 more trades than the average and 420,000 more shares than the average which at 2.3 cents means $9700 more traded on average in the last 3 days than the past 11 days. Again, hardly a cavalcade and certainly not a "dump" especially in the context of a global flight from risk, growth stocks and speculation and a hell of a lot of hurt and battle weary investors. Maybe the results are good, maybe they are bad. None of us here know. But I still fail to see how $9700 extra being traded over a few days indicates this one way or the other. Well done to you for having the initiative to make the call but the company secretary did his job and gave nothing away that isn't in the market. Weather he was justified on hanging up only the two of you know but expecting him to have answers about these  increase of two trades and $9700 traded seems to me to be fanciful. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.