KAL 6.67% 2.8¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

cheapest gold stock or any stock 4 that matter, page-26

1. 326 Posts.
    bla bla bla

Give me some exmples of successful mining operations of 1.7 g/t dirt that are not Boddington size?

You cant make a decent living out of 1.7 g/t material unless you are talking large scale.

If you want to get yourselves exited use $20 per ounce in the ground valuation. Does that satisfy you?

Good god, you peaunuts who multiply the gold price by the ounces and arrive at a value are worse than dopey.

Put $35Million on the company as its value and that's being kind. The more they get in indicated then measured then reserves the more you can increase the valuation but of course that takes a heaps of cash to drill etc. That in turn means allot more share issues to fund it all.

As I said before, the gold price going north will be this companies story for success and it will indeed been going strongly North.

By the way my dopey critics, its not me sending it to 18 cents, the market is telling you what its worth. The market also couldn't give a toss what's written on this site.

You ladies are like a cheer squad. Can anyone out there give us some numbers on the back of the envelope as what its going to cost to take it from scoping through to production?

Think about what 1.7 grams in a in a tonne of dirt blasted, dug and processed, after building the plant, hiring all the people, materials,the strip work and the cost of feasibility on top of the corporate costs.

1.7 grams/tonne diluted along the way doesn't buy much in the way of profits.

But keep cheering your stock on, its fun to watch at least.

Eventually the gold price will deliver what you want, but its not going to happen for a year I reckon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $4.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $13 477

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 300000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 21351 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.