KAL 0.00% 3.0¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

cheapest gold stock or any stock 4 that matter, page-40

1. 139 Posts.
    Hey Sugbess, here is something to think about and put some time into. I haven't come up with any outstanding ideas yet on this.

Where do we go after kal?

It seems that the 18c to 19c range has enough support and with some very good risk assesment/reasearch/market knowledge provided by Frantic and others to support this and for other people like myself to consider as part of their own risk assesment. Great work Frantic, Wilson and other posters, it's far better than what a lot would be paying brokers for.(one got me to sell bhp at $10 a few years back, how would you like to pay for that)

At this stage we are on the way to the market and not the bank armed with a machinery list and mining methods/projections, so my mining work/knowledge is of not a lot of use to me at this stage because Im at the face. So I'll keep painting the decks and let people with better market knowledge steer the ship and be thankfull atm. Sometimes I think good knowledge for working a pit is a curse at market level and limits market thinking.

I am interperting from the threads that Martis will be selling a bit better than 3.5% of the company around 40c for better than 100% profit and at a guess a lot of others as well at around this level in possibly under 10 weeks.

Don't really want to sit around with the proceeds in the bank otherwise I wouldn't be in Kal/ gold stocks in the first place.Or do we just put the money aside and work out whats going on and when to get back in?

If you would be so kind as to share your thought's it should save you a lot of arguing and maybe we could all trip over a ripper for the future. I'm gathering you're a Geo so you should have some good sound ideas/knowledge for the future.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.755M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1505 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.32am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.