PNN 3.09% 10.0¢ power minerals limited

It's hovering around 30c no matter what overall market is doing...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    It's hovering around 30c no matter what overall market is doing which is good, I there were a couple of reasonable buys today at 31 and 32c of around 30k which is positive. I don't think it will do much until we get an ann about hillside potentially being complete, it's waiting for the next leg up imo a lot can still go wrong due to certain people on the board (we all know who) but the SP has stayed strong this week even though market has been weak it all depends on hillside which could be just around the corner. If all goes well with approval we could see this go back up to 50s. Remember when hillside was first Ann last year the SP went up aboit 70% small register means it won't take it alot to move (in either direction). Top 20 holders own about 47% of SOI so there isn't many available to new investors if this company does sh*t right. Next few months will be interesting. I know they been shit with their promises however, if we can get approval of hillside and decent results on the brine this year I'll be happy if nothing else happens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $11.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $42.65K 427.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2984 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 59122 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.