PNN 7.78% 8.3¢ power minerals limited

Cheapest Lithium on the ASX? on the same Ricon Solar as AGY., page-64

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1406
    Hi sura7667 - a quick call out to you, since you posted here a while back. I'm hoping you've got some of these by now. I'm still buying and already have a decent holding.

With a market cap of $20M (only ~45M shares on issue and no more than ~55M fully diluted if all remaining oppies unlisted at 25c get exercised), it's very, very well priced given its lithium story (excellent blending results announced yesterday Post #: 56254523 - must read) and the very attractive kaolin acreage about which I wrote in this Post #: 52522433in April (when the stock was 32c).

Don't be put off by the poor management history - especially past capital management - because, thank God, we have some good new Directors on Board following a successful 249D notice - who can see the company's potential and will not be captive IMO to the past when the Board mix was quite different.

The unfortunate past helps to create the opportunity, because it has had a huge bearing in my judgment on the lack of love by many for the stock and is thus now why it is cheap. Shareholders with good holdings have had a gutsful of the past and I'm sure will not tolerate a repeat of what went on before the new directors (thankfully including Chairman too) arrived. There is some deep smart money in the story now.

Very good upside potential here, especially bearing in mind tight share capital, meaning multi bagger potential on good news (which IMO is quite possible before too long, as the story builds, and with an ounce of good luck).
    Last edited by La Tache: 23/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.007(7.78%)
Mkt cap ! $9.138M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $15.73K 185.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34699 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 22524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.