ESR 0.00% 1.4¢ estrella resources limited

Not having listened to – until today – ChrisDaw’s recent...

1. 1,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Not having listened to – until today – ChrisDaw’s recent enlightening 18- minute YouTube video –
    per hsv2001's post @ 9.01am today – Post #: 61580430

and being the somewhat conservative 15-years-retired accountant I am now –
    I guess 20 to 25c would be a reasonable estimate of what ESR
    will
    be worth within the next year, = a MC of $240 - $300m,
    but certainly not in the near term.

Why? 1 example ; As per@GePembrok‘s Post #: 61588976

It might prove difficult to do a CR at current SP rates, preferably waiting for some favourable outcomes to eventuate from current dirilling activities and when the price should then get up to ~5 to 6c.

Secondly : @Skup's Post #: 61589565 – for the Company to succeed obtaining a bank loan of whatever $ they need now, IMO it should be prepared to consider first, consolidating the SOI by 1 for 10 so that its status changes from a micro-cap (with 1.2 billion! SOI) to a small-cap entity with thus 120m SOI – and at that level would be probably more able to secure a bit more capital then from the corporate lending sector, meaning from, or even outside, the traditional merchant banks.

No – I was never a “high-up” Accountant for a bank, but did hold similar senior positions in Nauru's phosphate mining industry, 40+ years ago, & in a Treasury position, 30+ years ago, with a large pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Victoria.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.