ESR 0.00% 0.5¢ estrella resources limited

It depends, I acknowledge mobilisation differes between drillers...

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    It depends, I acknowledge mobilisation differes between drillers and also depends where they mobilising from. They are in high demand so many explorers having to get them from other states so its costly. For example drilling the Tanami is quite expensive also I should have said mobilisation, d emobilisation and rehabilitation because it's what meant. We have to send a rig from east qld to the Tanami NT and it's quite expensive for mobilisation but it ensures we have a rig for the short NT season. Again cutting and logging core depends, if you buying a core cutter or renting one and what the geos are charging for cutting and logging, I'm assuming they have some externals doing this job, prices are expensive atm across the board given the demand everywhere. Agreed they have had lots of this on site already, it's why I was talking generally. If you are getting the whole sharing 600m holes for under 100k please let me know who I should be speaking to as that was my estimate. Point is Carr Boyd holes are expensive and a 10 20 hole campaign adds up quicky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.796M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5837694 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 908263 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.