Great post Sundance. I hope this gets some attention on the day...

1. 1,111 Posts.
    Great post Sundance. I hope this gets some attention on the day traders thread... Gold is looking extremly strong at the moment.... and i would love to buy a variety of undervalued gold stocks

I've got a lot of BDR at the moment. Lots of exploration results due short term and they have proven JORC (on only a small part of their Tartaruga project so far, which means much more to come) - 279,000 ounces @1.6g/t - Valued as at today $335 Million. The g/t is a higher grade than most in mining production, which means a cheaper extraction cost per tonne than other companies.

$5 million cash and a market cap of around 11 Million means they are valuing all their projects at a lousy 6 Million.

They are at the moment suring up further jorc on Taratuga before commissioning into a mine - around mid next year. They have 5 million cash to spend for commissioning. In 12 months time i see this in the $ ranges.

They have free carries in other projects but the only other project of theirs that interests me is the The Tropicana East Project - located adjacent to the Anglogold Ashanti/Independence Group 5 Moz Tropicana gold deposit, 350 km north-east of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia. This could be another Company maker with initial results promising.

Love to hear about other junior gold stocks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.