C29 3.80% 7.6¢ c29 metals limited

we are capped now at the same price that I88 rise today with...

1. 27,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3261
    we are capped now at the same price that I88 rise today with soil samples.

Who has the better bet on a significant deposit ? Historic drills 15km from one of USSRs largest mines ?
    Or soil samples, high grade I88 that still need to validate source rock or drill depth of mineralisation.

From a bet perspective, you need to weigh the MC today, always with the bet of what multiple it can deliver and the risk of drill confirmation.

Its funny, we cant mention other uranium stocks for peer comparison on the I88 thread, or we get reported, somehow that violates community standards. (several of my posts referring to our drills were moderated on that thread)

Yet no one here, complains about simply comparing apples with apples.

@admin can we report our selves for talking about peers ? i fail to see how does that violate the community standards?
    No-one on this thread gets offended easily. It is welcome to balance peers to determine bet probabilities, and weigh what you pay for one apple V another. Both decent jurisdictions. The only two that i would bet with in this sector. Hence the only ones i would compare. Forget other riskier, and those who dont permit.

This reminds me of early WR1 days, when there was clearly a front runner in the lithium sector. I picked that just after IPO and remain all of my position. One of few quality assets that can move to developments. And there is a mountain of cross posting between WR1 and PMT, both in the same juridiction. But no whingers there who complain about weighing one v the other.

Always need to be able to get to become a miner. All other pretenders run out of puff, when there is a realisation of "yeah but we cant mine it".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C29 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $10.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $48.65K 631.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33308 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 529 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C29 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.