C29 19.1% 9.3¢ c29 metals limited

Slow and steadyHaving the previous month or more to have flushed...

1. 27,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Slow and steady

Having the previous month or more to have flushed out flippers from the 7c placement, those remaining make their bets on where this high grade near surface uranium foot print will take us.

My bet is, that its a lot more than a minnow on the asx in the making. But a first mover advantage in Kaz, if we can pull it all together, that can see significant place in the sector.

The flash run of I88 demonstrates market appetite for high grade news flow, and you want to be in a country that can permit it.

If we achieve our stated runway as per the Webinar, makes for news alerts to wake the market up to our growing presence in the sector.

First task, is to become awake from a sleeping market who still thinks we are a copper play.
    And for shareholders to recognize that the only thing that really matters is being able to move an asset toward production ready, or monetize it when it is of scale.

Copper exploration is a dead camel in the desert. Hard to find that oasis.
    Uranium exploration with an historic drills treasure map, in a hot sector is market ready for lift off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C29 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.022(19.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 9.3¢ $36.02K 358.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7988 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 5067 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C29 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.