C29 2.94% 7.0¢ c29 metals limited

Cheapest U play on ASX, page-9

1. 27,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3147
    The market is a rabbit wanting to hop out of its hole so it can explore and eat grass. But it is scared by the wind that brings the scent of a fox. Or, like a soldier in the trenches, not wanting to put its head up or get shot off.

A normal CR, from what ive observed in general, It needs simply a week or two, post release to get a sense of those who have flipped will, those who want the re-rate will be tighter stickier hands. When you get the many in the trenches willing to climb out, the remaining seller flipper tending more patient to take the rising valuation.

What we are dealing with in supply, is a only a portion of them, would want to just get their money back.
    So it is not the entire placement to contend with at 7c, while with acquisition, the Vendor is an unknown. If you vended it, would you want it to see the real value unlocked in an ASX vehicle ?

In any regard, after the release, we will see if there are those willing to sell under 7c. Only the Vendor can rationalise that, as they are exchanging asset for whatever cash they then get. Its not like they just paid 7c, and want to get 7c ++ for it. You would think they would want to get it re-rated, but you never know of their cash needs. So i dont discount the possibility of sub 7c on that basis. In any event, i would assume that if we dont see the vendor selling for sub 7c, those rabbits will just need a week or two to get a sense that they have stickier hands.

Which is why i hedge my entries. Too good at this value to not be in it, and if there is a dump, i will find more cash from somewhere to take advantage. Just be aware of the potential dynamics at play and you wont be shocked by the the unseen hand.

I always like to back the statistic of a CR level being reached. But, in the case of an acquisition, invites an entire storm of new buyers that is the case of the exception which bucks the stats to the upside. Hence why i began accumulating within a cent of the CR level. As you never know when that storm of buyers are alerted. Especially a hot sector change.

Not investment advice.

Last edited by stevenjd: 02/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C29 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $9.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $29.75K 425K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 311036 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 46000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7000
Last updated 11.21am 14/06/2024 ?
C29 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.