AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

check it out youtube weekly updates, page-5

1. 2,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Sorry guys...I posted the link in the "email from kenny post..heres the email again....I guess if you like the idea, just send a email to [email protected] and it will be made as a feature on austins website...

GENERAL UPDATE ON THE PARK CITY PROJECT

Notice - The following information is for information purposes only and may change based on crews and weather. In the company?s opinion this information is not significant enough for a formal release and can be communicated as such.

? It is currently Sunday in the U.S..

? Two ASX news items are under review and scheduled for release on Tuesday, Australian time.

? The company is launching a new section on the web site that should help with better communication. Basic information will be centered on a ?week in review? type format. It will include graphical information that is not generally able to be communicated via an ASX only release. I would appreciate any feedback from you regarding content and delivery. The site is located at http://www.austinexploration.com/Weekly%20Updates.html

After your review, comments and suggestions I will implement the changes and activate this new web site location. It will be made available to all web site visitors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.