MXR 2.17% 4.5¢ maximus resources limited

Hardrock,The Iron Ore stuff is far from speculation.They are...

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hardrock,

The Iron Ore stuff is far from speculation.

They are drilling for the Vanadium right next to WVL's Windimurra Tenement. Even though WVL's small tenement with infrastructure being put in place and ready to produce the end of this year MXR's Windimurra completely engulfs WVL.

Did you know that it will be regarded as one of the largest and lowest cost producers in the world? The Noble group did not invest so heavily into WVL for no reason. As well, all future Vanadium has already been presold for the life of the mine. In otherwords, Vanadium is a very much in demand and will continue for along time according to WVL presentation.

MXR has already shown higher grades than WVL even at this early stage. What does that tell you when the Shepherd's is a continuation of the WVL tenement, not forgetting the Canegrass.

Speculation!!! I don't think so.

The BnHand and Sellheim are chicken feed compared to the Windimurra Iron Ore prospect. Short term, the Sellheim will be a good cash earner. However, the big picture is definitely in the iron ore. At some stage the ship will come in. In the meantime get some gold out of the ground and to the market.

cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $19.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $42.78K 958.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78891 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 54339 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.