LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

check mate fuziah, page-17

1. 3,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Sorry to hear about your unfortunate story Alanpro but let me tell you what you have going for you that others don?t. By actually surviving a horrible accident and then to mentally recover to where you are today means you already have the strong foundations to becoming a ruthless speculator. Been successful in this craft involves a sick mindset where one is just focused on facts and at the same time able to handle and ignore the huge emotional up and downs (NOISE) that the market brings in trying to BLUFF you off your poker hand. Been run over by a train and then surviving means all other struggles is trivial to you because you have face death and survived so who cares about making or losing a few hundred thousand as all that matters is the END GAME of Lynas going to 20 000 tonnes production =)

My plan is the same like everyone else I just want to be financially free and travel the world and find more investment ideas. I don?t want to be slave to the boss and choose to work because I WANT TO not because I HAVE TO. I have made good friends here on HC which I plan of staying in touch to find the next Fortescue metals?..I LOVE THIS GAME=)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.